Learning, Inspiring, Sharing
Pregnancies in Unusual Places
After watching this activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss literature regarding different treatment approaches, including misdiagnoses and severe complications, many ending with laparotomies and hysterectomies.
Faculty: Peter Doubilet, MD PhD, Ana Monteaugudo, MD, RDMS, Ilan Timor-Tritsch, MD
Available Credit: 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Upon completion of the learning activity, you will have 1 attempt to successfully pass the post-test with a score of at least 80% and claim your certificate.
AIUM Member: $150
Join the AIUM today to receive member pricing on this item.
Your fee includes access to the content and the opportunity to submit the CME test.
As of August 1, 2020, you will have 1 attempt to successfully pass the post-test with a score of at least 80% and claim your certificate.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Release Date: 08/01/2012
Review Date: 01/15/2021
Expiration Date: 01/15/2024
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AIUM designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation
This activity can be used to meet part of relevant AIUM Training Guidelines and/or maintenance credits for accreditation purposes. Learn more about AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation here.
Additional Credit Information
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS). The ARDMS accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™.
Documenting CME Credits
All participants who pass the post-test have access to a CME certificate. The AIUM will submit credits to the ARDMS for active AIUM membership accounts with a valid ARDMS ID number. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure credit accuracy and adherence to any audit requests.
In accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education, all individuals in control of content must disclose any financial relationship(s) or other relationship(s) held within the past 12 months. The AIUM implements a mechanism to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to delivering the educational activity to learners.
Disclosures for this Activity
- Darcy Bellido de Luna, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Therese Cooper, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Peter Doubilet, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Ana Monteaugudo, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Ilan Timor-Tritsch, no relevant financial relationships to disclose