Learning, Inspiring, Sharing
Three Vessel and Three-Vessel-Trachea View: Fetal Echo Perspective
After watching this activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize normal anatomy (and normal variants) seen in 3 vessel view (3VV) and 3 vessels and trachea view (3VT);
- Classify common abnormalities seen in the 3VV/3VT view; and
- Use color Doppler to aid in diagnosis of congenital heart disease at the level of the 3VV/3VT.
Faculty: Lindsay Freud, MD, Anita Moon-Grady, MD, FAAP, FACC, FASE, Julia Solomon, MD
Available Credit: 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™/1 ARRT Category A credit(s). Upon completion of the learning activity, you will have 1 attempt to successfully pass the post-test with a score of at least 80% and claim your certificate.
AIUM Member: $100
Join the AIUM today to receive member pricing on this item.
Your fee includes access to the content and the opportunity to submit the CME test.
As of August 1, 2020, you will have 1 attempt to successfully pass the post-test with a score of at least 80% and claim your certificate.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Release Date: 10/01/2020
Expiration Date: 10/01/2023
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AIUM designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation
This activity can be used to meet part of relevant AIUM Training Guidelines and/or maintenance credits for accreditation purposes. Learn more about AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation here.
ARRT Category A Credit
The AIUM is a Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM) for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). The AIUM is the owner and sponsor of this activity. This activity is approved by the AIUM for ARRT Category A credit. This CE activity may be available in multiple formats or from different CE sponsors. ARRT does not allow CE activities (e.g., Internet courses, home study programs, directed readings, live lectures) to be repeated for CE credit in the same CE biennium.
Additional Credit Information
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS). The ARDMS accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™.
Documenting CME Credits
All participants who pass the post-test have access to a CME certificate. The AIUM will submit credits to the ARDMS for active AIUM membership accounts with a valid ARDMS ID number. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure credit accuracy and adherence to any audit requests.
In accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education, all individuals in control of content must disclose any financial relationship(s) or other relationship(s) held within the past 12 months. The AIUM implements a mechanism to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to delivering the educational activity to learners.
Disclosures for this Activity
- Darcy Bellido de Luna, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Lindsay Freud, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Glynis Harvey, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Anita Moon-Grady, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Jamie Parreco, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Kelly Phillips, no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Julia Solomon, Honorarium (Self): GE Healthcare – Educational Materials (Self): GE Healthcare
- Haylea Weiss, no relevant financial relationships to disclose